Online Tally Training
Starting Monday 21st May 2020 daily online classes
Excelict is Conducting an online Training for following topics through in webinar Training mode.
This training will help you in how to use Tally Software or enhance your ability to use Tally ERP for your business. For SME owners and business managers, it will help them better understand Tally capability and help them manage business more efficiently.
Who should attend?
All of following any one who wants to understand Tally Software operations
- Business leaders and managers,
- SME owners,
- Sales and Purchase executives,
- GST managers
- Finance and Accountants
What you require to attend?
- Some understanding of Accounts and business processes
- A good Internet Connection on your PC
- A PC or laptop with Tally Installed
Training - Topics, Duration
The Online Classes Start from Monday 21st May’20
Course fee Rs. 900 per topic + GST. (Rs4500+GST for all topics)
Tally on Cloud
Free 30 Minute Session on Day 1
- What is Tally on Cloud?
- Benefits of Tally on Cloud.
- How Tally is hosted on Cloud?
- How to Access Tally through Browser and RDP?
- Pricing of Tally on Cloud
Basic and Advanced Accounting
3 days – 2 hrs each day 3pm to 5pm
- Accounting Master Creation
- Configurations and Feature enablement
- Payment, Receipt, Contra and Journal Vouchers
- Sales and Purchase Vouchers
- Bill Wise Sales and Purchase
- Interest Calculation for Customers
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cheque Printing
- Financial Reports
2 days – 2 hrs each day 3pm to 5pm
- Manufacturing Voucher Configuration
- Bill of Material Creation
- Manufacturing Voucher and Additional cost on Manufacturing
- Cost Tracking
- Stock Transfer
- Various Reports
2 days 1.5 hrs each day
- Payroll Masters
- Attendance Management
- Salary Process
- Salary Registers
- Salary Slip
Inventory, Sales and Purchase Process
3 days, 1.5 hrs each day
- Inventory Master Creations
- Stock Items, Units, Godown Creations
- Sales Order and Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Voucher
- Purchase Voucher
- Sales Order Voucher
- Sales Invoice
- Various Inventory Reports
GST in Tally
2 days – 1.5 hrs each day
- Various GST Transactions
- GSTR -1, GSTR – 3B and many more
- GST Error Rectifications
- GSTR Reports and Returns
Please use the buttons below to fill the registration form and let us know which topics you are interested. Accordingly, you will be registered for the course.
Interested but want to know more
Recommended – pay online and register now