We are looking for following
1. Data Science Engineer
With proven academic background (MSc or PhD preferred) in a quantitative field – computer science, physics, mathematics, bioinformatics or similar. Professional experience working with large data sets in a business environment. Thorough understanding of algorithms, scalability and the trade-offs involved in Big Data implementations. The ability to extract data from (MySQL) databases easily, knowledge of Excel pivot tables and how to produce basic data visualisations. The ability to analyse A/B test results and take the lead on our company’s Google Analytics account. Coding abilities and sound reasoning to help our team to make the right technical decisions. Knowledge of collaborative filtering, probabilistic modeling, (spatial) databases, usability engineering. The ability to transform data into a different format in order to properly analyse it, like ETL work or scripting.
2. Senior Developers (3 to 8 Years Exp.), Junior Developers (1 to 3 Years EXp) in following areas
a) Microsoft Technologies >> .net, C#, MS SQL and web technologies
b) Other Open-Source Stack >> Java, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails etc.
c) Mobile app developers >> Android, iOS
d) Databases experience >> Oracle and opensource Databases like mysql etc.
- B.Tech, BE, MCA with experience as above as Developer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience building web applications and APIs, reusable and modular code, Server-side frameworks in dynamic and functional languages.
- The ability to define and develop concrete goals and product features from user requirements and high-level product direction.
- Other Version control (Git), Knowledge of MVC or similar design pattern etc.
Send your resumes in word format to email@example.com with (position + technology + years of exp) in subject
Or submit your resume at Career page.